Tuesday, January 20, 2015

super duper birthday to you! {new mama elephant}

Hi there! The Mama Elephant design team is showing off "Surprise Sentiments" today - a super fun sentiment set, perfect for gift-giving.

I made a duo of super-sized tags, and used those adorable superheroes again:

super duper birthday to you!


I varied only the tiny hero, and the accent color. Other than that, they came together easily since they are both the same.

I started out with the sunburst from "My Sunshine" - because it's a natural compliment to the tiny heroes - and grounded the panel with a few layers of cityscape.

super duper birthday to you!

The tiny heroes are flying above the rooftops, for justice and birthdays. The "super duper" is from the Tiny Heroes set, and the "birthday" is from Surprise Sentiments. Same font, so why not mix and match? It's a perfect way to get more out of your new stamps.

super duper birthday to you!

I stamped the "from" and "to" from "Surprise Sentiments" at the bottom of each tag. Thomas already used the boy version this past weekend, and wrote a note on the back to his friend Aidan. I love the idea of a giant tag instead of a folding card!

I hope you like what I've created! Click over to the ME blog to see what the rest of the design team made for today.

♥.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these tags! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Love these oversized tags! Still swooning over that die!! And this set is just amazing!! So perfect for birthdays!!! LOVE the boy and girl versions you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so stinkin' cute!! I LOVE the oversized idea and making one for a boy and one for a girl. Just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I just love the super girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little ones are adorable and your tags perfectly show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE these are Super Duper Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete