Monday, November 2, 2015

Santa and Rudolph {waffleflower stamps}

Hi there! I'm guesting over at the Waffleflower blog today, showing how I turned the adorable little monkeys from Willy & Friends into a couple of Christmas characters.

Santa and Rudolph {waffleflower stamps}

My favorite stamping technique has always been masking. It's the easiest way to alter images and make them look seamless, like they've been designed that way to begin with.

Santa and Rudolph {waffleflower stamps}

You'd never know that Rudoph had a different nose, or Santa had a different face altogether. The antlers and the Santa hat fit in perfectly as well! I love the images from the Stocking stamp set and how well they all fit together!

It's always a pleasure to guest for Nina and Waffleflower Stamps - she is a sweetheart! Thanks for having me, Nina!

♥.

1 comment: