Saturday, May 14, 2016

you are a-moose-ing {new Lawn Fawn}

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn inspiration! We're showing off the new summer collection - yay!

Here's a look at the new set, Dad + me:

you are a-moose-ing {new Lawn Fawn}

So, it's already happened at our house. Our kids, ages 11, 9 and 6, think Dad is totally embarrassing. haha. And they rate me the cool one. I'm not dispelling any rumours, as wrong as they may be.

I thought this would be the perfect card for them to give their Daddy for Father's Day next month.

My package of matching dies is still AWOL, so I did more masking to bring interest to a flat panel. I stacked 3 baby moose on top of each other and put the joke glasses on the daddy moose. I wanted to make a fun and playful card that showed all 3 of our kids.

I hope my quirky card makes you smile today! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA, that is so cute Elena. Love the moose sentiment, too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this card definitely made me smile today! It's just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete