Sunday, August 21, 2016

scalloped treat boxes (lawn fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!  Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues with a look at my favorite gift packaging die yet, the Scalloped Treat Box.

It's itty-bitty, and just perfect:

Scalloped treat boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I dressed up the box with a strip of plaid paper from the Perfectly Plaid Fall collection. I ran my strip through the die-cutter so that it would have the same stitched edge at the top. It's a fun way to dress up your boxes if you don't want to use up too much of your patterned paper.

The boxes feature either the fox or the owl from Jump For Joy, and a trio of stitched leaves hanging by some plain twine.

Scalloped treat boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like them! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Love these treat boxes, Elena! Every detail is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from a fellow Canadian! Your treat box is adorable; love the squirel and leaves as embellishments - a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I am Canadian too! LOL
    Your treat boxes are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ADORABLE!! I love the little leaves detail!!

    ReplyDelete