Saturday, October 1, 2016

Witch way? (Just ME digital stamps)

Hi there!

I wanted to share a few more projects I made using digi stamps from my Etsy shop's halloween collection. They feature a couple of cute little witches:

witch way to the candy? (Just ME digital stamps)

First up, these little tags are so easy to make! I just placed the little witch from the Pumpkin Carvings set over the sentiment. I colored her in brighter halloween colors, to make it less scary and more cute for the littles. I showed my daughter the tags, and she's excited to color a bunch of them for her friends. That's the beauty of digis! I'll just print and cut out the tag shapes and she will happily color and gift them with a little halloween treat for her classmates.

witch way to the candy? (Just ME digital stamps)

My second little witch, from the Cute Witch digi set (insert eye roll, I ran out of creativity when naming that one!) is ready for candy!  I layered the sentiment over her skirt, colored the image and placed it over a starry coverplate (by Lawn Fawn.)

witch way to the candy? (Just ME digital stamps)

These lovely ladies are too cute to spook! I hope you like them too - check them out in the Just ME digital stamps store - click!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! What a sweet image and your tags and card are lovely! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags are so lovely!! Great design elena!!
    Cristina
    Thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete