Saturday, April 15, 2017

Sew cute! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

sew cute! (lawn fawn inspiration week)

We're kicking off Lawn Fawn's April inspiration week with a closer look at Sewn With Love.

I have 2 cards up on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning. The first one has all of the smiley faces colored in a very vibrant teal, against a pink Watercolor Wishes background. I love the jar of buttons peeking out from behind the pin cushion.


The second is one that I showed off during CHA sneak peek week (you can see the original blog post by clicking HERE.) It's still my favorite, and I have to admit that I was sad to see it go. Sofia picked it for her friend's birthday and I had to stop myself from asking her to pick a different one.

I did a quick watercolor on the background and fixed a Bannertastic banner so it looked like it was being pushed out by the machine.

There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

1 comment: