Sunday, October 15, 2017

purple for the holidays (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues with a closer look at the Stitched Hillside Backdrops.

I tried to step outside of my red-aqua or red-brown holiday colors and do something a little more moody-in-eggplant:

purple for the holidays (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I did some ink-blending for the base layer, flecked on some white paint, and layered the Stitched Hillside Backdrop over the top.

In one move, the entire layout for the card is taken care of - I love that!  All I had to do was to reach for some cute images and fit them into the hillsides.

purple for the holidays (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I reached for the little snowmen from Ready Set Snow and paired them with the tree from Christmas Dreams as well as a few tiny accessories. The little gingerbread man is my fave, from Holiday Party Animal.

The sentiment, from Snow Cool, seemed to fit with all of the outdoors and snowmen.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. You had a great idea to explore the egg-plant colors ! Lol ! That's so gorgeous and cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loooove this card! So beautiful! Please make a video of how you made this card. What color did you use for the background ink blending? Did you use Copics for coloring the wonderful snowmen?

    ReplyDelete