Monday, November 6, 2017

joy of the season (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

I can't even believe it, but welcome to the LAST release week of the year over at Neat and Tangled! And it's a good one! We're kicking things off with a hand-lettered set from Danielle, Wishing You Love:


I paired it the bear from Holiday Baking and the snowglobe from Elfs and Their Shelf.

joy of the season (Neat and Tangled release week)

The biggest greeting was heat-embossed onto a sheet of Buffalo Check patterned paper. Honestly, can we just have one paper manufacturer make a whole pad of these? In black and white, and red and black? That would be awesome.

joy of the season (Neat and Tangled release week)

The bear comes holding a mixing bowl, but I made an adjustment so that he could hold the snowglobe. I stamped the bear again onto another scrap piece of white cardstock, and trimmed out the paw at the forefront. The snowglobe is a big enough image that could cover the mixing bowl, and you hardly notice the seam of the extra paw I stuck on. Not hard, and a great way to stretch my stamps!

joy of the season (Neat and Tangled release week)

I finished off by framing the piece with a dashed-line border using a white gel pen. I like the pop that it gives!


I hope you like it! There's more to check out on the NT blog this morning - click!

Before you go, don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible for a 25$ gift card, drawn at the end of the week from comments left  on all of the participating blogs.

♥.

19 comments:

  1. That sentiment looks AMAZING on the buffalo check! Love it with the bear too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new stamp is so nice...I really love it!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving a big sentiment on patterned paper. Must Try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!!! I love the bear holding a globe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucha a cute card - love the bear with the snow globe and love the gel pen stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the buffalo check background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Love the white sentiment against the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how nicely you colored the bear. He looks like such a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  9. How is it every beautiful marvelous card I admire is yours :) This is card is genius .. thankfully I have these stamps otherwise you would have convinced me to purchase them.. LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the big plaid paper.
    The bear holding the snow globe
    is darling.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the bear mixed with the plaid paper is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just darling - the checked background is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooooo adorable! The checked background is a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my godness!!! Your card is super super cute!!! I'm totally in love for the beautiful background and your colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You've shown off the new sentiment beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bear with the snow globe! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete