Thursday, December 7, 2017

Ellen Hutson 12 tags of Christmas with a feminine twist

Hi there!


Have you been following Ellen Hutson's 12 tags of Christmas? We're on day 7 of the 12 day hop and I am paired with my friend Heather Campbell to bring you a set of pink, mint and gold colored tags featuring Avery Elle products.

EH 12 tags of Christmas with a feminine twist

Paired up with Heather, of course I had to use some of her illustrations! Polar Pals is still my favorite Avery Elle Christmas set - those little girls are so cute!

I used the shaker tags to create a layered scene, minus all the mess of anything that would actually give it a shake.

EH 12 tags of Christmas with a feminine twist

I used the Falling Snow die on a piece of mint-colored cardstock, and then layered white nuvo snow-drops on the top. I love the texture that it gives to the background!

The girls' snowsuits bring in our pink color and keep the tags extra girly. If the soft pink isn't your thing, these tags could be changed dramatically by swapping out the pinks for holiday reds.

EH 12 tags of Christmas with a feminine twist

To finish off, I borrowed a sentiment from Brring On The Joy and heat-embossed that with a gold embossing powder.

I hope you like these sweet little tags! Visit the EH blog to check out all of the tags so far - click!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these fabulous tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...I am using your tags for my inspiration at today's 12 Tags...I'm going to do a very simple layered tag minus the shake like you did. :) Thanks for sharing your work AND happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute tags ! I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape and size of these tags. "Brrr" cool sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete