Monday, March 12, 2018

a dino party (Neat and Tangled Throwdown challenge)

Hi there!


For the last several years Neat and Tangled has hosted a bi-weekly and then monthly challenge called Little Tangles.  Although they elected to discontinue that this year, they still wanted to host periodic challenges because we love to see what you guys create using Neat & Tangled.

These quarterly challenges will be be more complex and bigger, and by bigger we are also referring to the prizes!

Our first challenge is a Party Ensemble challenge, and I've created some fun decorations for your next dinosaur party:

a dino party (for Neat and Tangled)

I used the images from Prehistoric to create the party ensemble. I have to admit that this is still one of my favorite sets!

a dino party (for Neat and Tangled)


The little boy riding his dino would be perfect for a little boy's birthday party or a boy's baby shower. I colored all of the dinosaurs a fun blue and cut cupcake wrappers to match.

a dino party (for Neat and Tangled)


There is candy inside these fabric favor bags, and I used the tiniest dinosaur on a flag die-cut (from Classic Tag 2) to add that pop of blue that was being carried throughout the decor.

a dino party (for Neat and Tangled)



The mammoths are definitely not blue (but so cute!) so I added striped straws, and the tiny dinosaur again on the drink bottle labels.

a dino party (for Neat and Tangled)


Before adhering the mammoth and his dino buddy, I took a navy copic marker's highlighter edge and drew a stripe at the bottom of each wrap-around-label.

a dino party (for Neat and Tangled)


Last, but not least, I created a table sign using the new Square and Chevrons cover-plate. I love this die! I opted to cut it out of a blue cardstock, and then used different blue markers to color the different pieces before putting them all back together. The "RAWR" - cut using the journaling alphas - stood out in their bright white.

I hope you like it!

Head over to the NT blog to link up your own party decorations using NT products and you could win big! What is the prize you ask?

The winner will receive the entire May Neat & Tangled release and will be invited to take part in May release week!

That is huge! I can't wait to see what you create!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment